Tuesday 22 October 2013

Ok so this time i`m going to write a monologue about a girl who likes a guy and her thoughts and feelings. Enjoy. " I`m getting mixed signals. So this um, guy i like hes like totally handsome! and i`m such a loser! We chat on facebook off an on and he seems so amazing.. But the next day in class he totally ignores me. He gives me his email and volunteers to print out my english assignment but can`t even make eye contact with me?? Oh and hes talks yo every other girl but me!! Hes super shy around me.. Do i make him nervous? Does he like me? Do i repaule him? Why is he giving me mixed signals? I take a step closer then he makes me take two steps back. I`m confused. What does this all mean?Why are guys so hard to read? I want to know what hes thinking, I want his heart, not his pity, I want his attention, and why does eye colour matter? brown..? pfft well im sorry i was born with green eyes??!! So this has got me thinking if he wants me i`ll be waiting for him but if not it`s his loss not mine!! :) Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment