Monday 28 October 2013

Healing

For all the poeple who are hurting out there, My heart goes out to you. I`ve had a few encounters in my live with pain. My grandpa died when i was thirteen and a few months later my aunt died. I also have been suffering from depression lately, but writing and expressing my feelings and getting the chance to share it with someone makes me feel better. I~m still in the process of recovering, but i am seeing a child and youth worker. Anybody out there who is experiencing something similar i want to encourage you to never give up, things always get better and even though i didn`t believe it would i`m doing OK. I would move in a heartbeat though because with all my problems at school and everything that has happened its whats best for me. I`ve been trying to figure out who i am lately and been focusing on recovering. So whether ur trying to recover or in the process of grief. Or even if it all passed, then you understand what im talking about, and for all the people who never had this experience be thankful that you aren`t going through what someone else is going through. I want to encourage people to be positive and always know there is someone out there that cares, doesn`t matter is your suffering physically or emotionally or healing or recovering. Stay Strong. Be brave. Never give up hope. Embrace the person you are. I wrote this to encourage a special someone out there. I pray for her everyday and i love her like a sister. So bye for now, Don`t forget to comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. This is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i didn`t tell u cuz i thought you`d get mad cuz like like you said it was no big deal but the truth is i will always worry and care and pray for u

    ReplyDelete