Tuesday 22 October 2013

Gossip Collumn Example

ok so what should i write about today? hmmm maybe a fake gossip collumn? thats the thing about my blog i just make up and write things on the spot it challenges me as a writer and it challenges my creativity skills OK so here it goes. OMG Megan Martinez and Josh Worthy were caught flirting at the American music awards laughing and chattin, but later on we found them at the after party with Josh and Megan so cozy and enjoying each others company. Hmm r they having a secret realtionship? Or is this just the beginging for Jegan? We later cauhgt up with Megan and asked her what she thought, she smiled and said: " Josh is great and such a goofball, we`re really good friends, and i hope we can do a movie together." She then added " Theres notihng going on between me and Josh but i can`t deny how funny and kind he is with me, it makes me feel happy" Hmmm only time will tell if this pair will start a realtionship. Ok Thanks for watching. Comment you thoguhts below about what u thought about my fake gossip collumn, Suggest ideas, Tell me what u should write about next, give me themes and i will answer, keep viewing to see if your idea or theme is in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment